Hawaii Auto Accident Attorney
Proudly Serving Honolulu, Maui, Kauai and the Big Island
Phil Brown is an experienced Hawaii auto accident attorney. Although this firm is a boutique litigation office, we regularly oppose Hawaii’s largest and most expensive law firms at a fraction of the cost to our clients. We litigate cases on the Hawaii state and federal level. We also commonly act as an advocate on behalf of the victims of auto accidents caused by other parties’ negligence.
Since opening his own office, Mr. Brown has represented clients in many different types of auto accident cases, including:
- Favorable settlement obtained for the victim of an auto accident involving a commercial truck.
- Favorable settlement obtained for a victim who was seriously injured in an auto accident.
- Summary Judgment obtained for a woman and her two sons for the wrongful death of their father caused by an auto accident involving a reckless driver.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident, there are several things that you should do as soon as possible:
- Get Medical Attention – Even if you or the other people involved in the auto accident feel alright, it is important that all parties obtain medical attention. Auto accident injuries can manifest months, or even years after the incident, leaving you with no compensation or ability to recover from the negligent party.
- Contact Authorities – The police can help organize the aftermath of your car accident. Also, the police report will include who they believe caused the accident, which can be helpful evidence in your auto accident claim.
- Obtain Vehicle Information – Write down the year, make, model, license plate number, insurance company, and insurance policy number for every vehicle involved in the auto accident.
- Obtain Contact Information – Make sure you get the names, addresses, driver’s license numbers, and phone numbers of all parties involved in the auto accident, as well as any witnesses who saw the auto accident occur.
- Take Pictures – Photos of the auto accident can provide helpful evidence during your auto accident claim, as well as aid in the reconstruction of the accident.
- Contact an Experienced Auto Accident Attorney – An experienced auto accident attorney will not only help you deal with insurance companies, find a doctor who will testify on your behalf, and investigate the auto accident, they will also help you through the entire auto accident claim process.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident in Honolulu, or anywhere else in Hawaii, contact Philip R. Brown. As an experienced auto accident attorney, Philip R. Brown will provide you with a free initial consultation and represent you on a contingent fee basis, which means you don’t have to pay any attorneys' fees until you recover on your accident.
The above U.S. News & World Report Icon is a registered trademark of Woodward/White, Inc., in accord with the terms and conditions established by U.S. News & World Report. The Law Offices of Philip R. Brown received the Best Law Firms Rankings in the following specialties and tiers: Commercial Litigatio, Litigation - Eminent Domain & Condemnation, Litigation - Real Estate, Tier Two.