Injured on your Hawaii Vacation?

Proudly Serving Honolulu, Maui, Kauai and the Big Island

If you or a loved one has been injured while vacationing in Hawaii, it cannot only ruin your entire vacation, it may affect the rest of your life. For most visitors, Hawaii is paradise. However, personal injuries occur in Hawaii, even on vacation.

If you were visiting Hawaii and suffered a personal injury as a result of another person’s negligence, it is important that you contact an experienced Hawaii lawyer like Philip R. Brown. Call (808) 523-5900 to schedule a free consultation at our law office in Honolulu today.

How Can a Personal Injury Attorney in Hawaii Help Me?

Suffering through an injury while on vacation can be a difficult thing to handle without the aid of a Hawaii personal injury lawyer. Unfortunately, some companies will count on injured victims leaving the state without filing any sort of personal injury claim. Philip R. Brown will help you recover the compensation you need.

No matter where you live, if you suffer a personal injury in Hawaii, it is important that you hire an experienced local injury lawyer to handle your claim. Philip R. Brown has years of experience handling personal injuries in Hawaii.

In order to help you fully recover from your injury, Philip R. Brown will aggressively investigate the circumstances surrounding your personal injury, work with property owners or other parties that may be responsible for your losses, and deal with insurance companies so that you can receive the compensation you deserve.

Each state has different laws regarding personal injuries. If you were injured while on vacation in Hawaii, an attorney in Hawaii will be more experienced dealing with any unique regulations or statutes that might concern your personal injury claim.

Contact Philip R. Brown in Honolulu, Hawaii online or by phone at (808) 523-5900 today to schedule a free initial consultation. During your meeting, you will be able to discuss what happened and determine what losses you may be able to recover compensation for.