A personal injury can occur from any number of different circumstances. At the Law Offices of Philip R. Brown, our goal is to provide clients with the individualized assistance they deserve while pursuing compensation for their injuries.
For a complimentary review of your personal injury case, please call Phil Brown at (808) 523-5900 today. We welcome clients throughout Honolulu and other communities in Hawaii.
Types of Personal Injury Cases
Personal injury claims we accept include:
- Auto accidents
- Slip and falls
- Motorcycle accidents
- Wrongful death
- Truck accidents
- Physical injuries through negligence
- Food poisoning
- Defective products
If you have suffered a personal injury, it can dramatically change your life. To prevail in a personal injury claim, you must demonstrate that your injury is the result of the negligence of another party. Negligence is the failure to act with due care. When a person acts or fails to act reasonably, a jury could find that they were negligent.
Building Your Personal Injury Claim
In order to better help you prove negligence and recover compensation from your personal injury claim, there are steps that you should take, no matter what personal injury you have suffered, including:
- Take Notes – You should take notes on everything concerning your personal injury. Not only should you write down all the circumstances surrounding the personal injury, but also any medical or financial loss you endure, who you speak with about the personal injury, and anything else that may affect your claim.
- Obtain Contact Information – Make sure you obtain the contact information of all parties that witnessed the personal injury incident and those who may be responsible for your personal injury.
- Take Photos – Photographs can be used as evidence during your personal injury claim. Take photos of the immediate aftermath of the incident, what you believe caused the personal injury, and any injuries themselves.
- Contact an Experienced Personal Injury lawyer – A good lawyer will investigate the injury, interview responsible parties, work with insurance companies, help you find a doctor that will testify on your behalf, as well as assist you with the entire personal injury claim process.
If you have suffered a personal injury in Honolulu, Oahu, or anywhere else in Hawaii, the law limits the amount of time you have to report a claim. Please contact the Law Offices of Philip R. Brown online or by phone at (808) 523-5900, and we will provide you with a free initial consultation.