Phil Brown is a very experienced Hawaii real estate litigation attorney. Although this firm is a boutique litigation office, we litigate against Hawaii's largest and most expensive law firms. A few of the real estate litigation cases that we have handled in recent years include the following:
- Obtained trial verdict against commercial landlord who improperly attempted to evict a nightclub. Attorneys' fees were awarded to client following favorable trial verdict.
- Obtained trial verdict for real estate investor who was wrongfully sued for allegations of breach of contract. Attorneys' fees were awarded to client following favorable trial verdict.
- Obtained favorable settlement for limited partner in real estate venture from general partner following sale of partnership property.
- Represented real estate investor in legal malpractice claim against its former law firm. Favorable settlement obtained.
- Obtained Summary Judgment for New York residents against Hawaii real estate broker for unfair and deceptive trade practices and misappropriation of escrow funds.
In addition to Hawaii real estate litigation, we are the Honolulu litigation lawyer for a diverse range of clients, in a wide variety of cases.
Mr. Brown carries the highest legal ability rating in Martindale-Hubbell and may be found in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers under the subject matters civil trial practice, commercial litigation, and personal injury. Since 1997, Mr. Brown has continued representing both plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of cases. From defending a luxury hotel to protecting the civil rights of a private citizen, Mr. Brown has become one of the busiest attorneys in Hawaii. Relying on his diverse experience, Phil Brown is now the Hawaii attorney for Plaintiffs and Defendants in Commercial Litigation and Personal Injury cases. Moreover, because Phil Brown was trained at two of the biggest law firms in the United States, he is often is often the Hawaii lawyer or "local counsel" for attorneys and law firms seeking an attorney in Hawaii.
Real estate claims can be complex, difficult legal matters. Real estate claims can involve out of state investors, property owners, and large corporations. Contact Phil Brown in Honolulu, Hawaii today by calling (808) 523-5900 or completing our online form to schedule a free initial consultation so we can discuss your options and provide the best outcome possible.